EMERALD 200 SL
EMERALD 200 SL is a systemic insecticide with a long residual action for the control of aphids, thrips, whiteflies, and nymphs in roses and basil, aphids, thrips, whiteflies, and nymphs in French beans, aphids in cabbages, and termites on building/construction wood.
Imidacloprid 200 g/L
Mode of Action
Imidacloprid works by interfering with the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous system by producing a blockage of the nicotinergic neuronal pathway, preventing acetylcholine from transferring nerve impulses, resulting in the insect’s paralysis and death.
- As Foliar Sprayer
When controlling Aphids, whiteflies, thrips, and nymphs in Roses, Carnation, Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale, French beans, Common beans, Runner beans, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Capsicum, apply 500-750 ml/ha in 1000 litres of water, or 0.5-0.75 ml per liter of water, every 7-10 days for a total of three treatments.
- Building Construction: Termites on Wood
Apply 6 ml of EMERALD 200SL per litre of water then thoroughly spray the construction timber and surrounding soil.
- Fruit trees
For fruit trees infested with termites, apply 2 ml of EMERALD 200SL per litre of water. After that, irrigate with adequate water
Why use EMERALD 200SL
- When used as directed, it is non-phytotoxic.
- It’s a systemic insecticide that works well in foliar application and has a long residual effect.
- Easily accessible in stores and markets.
- Because of the low application ratio, it is cost effective to utilize.
- It’s safe to use with insecticides and liquid fertilizers that are regularly utilized.
- Pests are knocked out quickly and without delay.
- Because it is effective against a wide spectrum of sucking insects, it provides guaranteed financial returns.